    --------------------------------
    From: Just Me

    -----------------------

    <Id>FGaKKYFJSEK9MvXr6S4TBg==</Id>
    Aaron Warren via .NET 247, May 25, 2005

  2. Aaron Warren via .NET 247 <> wrote in
    > I have a webservice with a method that uses "out" parameters to return
    > data to the client.
    >
    > When a client calls up the WSDL for the webservice and clicks on the
    > method, it says "The test form is only available for methods with
    > primitive types or arrays of primitive types as parameters."
    >
    > Is there a way to enable the user to test this webservice, without me
    > having to develop a special page for this purpose?

    Nope. There are a lot of such restriction on the test functionality. It
    appears they didnt test it to widely with differnet scenarios. Some things
    are just too difficult - but they missed a lot of simple things too as you
    have seen.

    Blog: http://blogs.atozed.com/kudzu
    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu, Jun 5, 2005