How to tranfer controls to other webapplication?

Gopal Prabhakaran

Dear All,

In one solution , I have 2 webapplication,

now i want transfer one control form webapplication 1 to webapplication 2.

Pls help ASAP

Millions of Thanx in advance.

Hermit Dave

Gopal you can try sort of not supported ways to share user controls.
But the way they were designed, was for user control per project.
If you have a need to share your object in more than one app...i would say
build yourself custom control. since a control is within an assembly... its
easy to use it in multiple projects

hope this helps

Gopal Prabhakaran

Dear All,

In one solution , I have 2 webapplication,

Now i want to access session value form webapplication 1 to webapplication
2.

Pls help ASAP

Millions of Thanx in advance.

nfedin

You could put the control into a "general" repository location. Then
in each of your webapps, add a virtual directory that points to the
repository. Then only one instance of your control exists and it
makes maintenance easier as well.

Neil