How to Trans transmit my define class with Metthod args in Webservices.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by clyyy2002, May 14, 2005.

  1. clyyy2002

    clyyy2002 Guest

    Example:

    namespace aa
    {
    public class myobject
    {
    public string Value1 = "";

    WebServices.cs

    [WebMethod]
    public void Process(myobject obj)

    I find at Client Project,VS auto Create a proxy cs files. and auto Create a
    new class myobject.

    Can I auto add the namespace "aa" in proxy cs file?
    Can I auto remove new created class in proxy cs file?

    clyyy2002, May 14, 2005

  2. "clyyy2002" <> wrote in news:eD0h$NCWFHA.2960
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
    > Can I auto add the namespace "aa" in proxy cs file?
    > Can I auto remove new created class in proxy cs file?

    Why do you want to modify what has been generated?

    Blog: http://blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu, May 14, 2005