How to Trans transmit my define class with Metthod args in Webservices.

clyyy2002

Example:

namespace aa
{
public class myobject
{
public string Value1 = "";

WebServices.cs

[WebMethod]
public void Process(myobject obj)

I find at Client Project,VS auto Create a proxy cs files. and auto Create a
new class myobject.

Can I auto add the namespace "aa" in proxy cs file?
Can I auto remove new created class in proxy cs file?

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu

clyyy2002 said:
Can I auto add the namespace "aa" in proxy cs file?
Can I auto remove new created class in proxy cs file?

Why do you want to modify what has been generated?