How to transfer data files...

Steven

I need help on file transfers, to and from, web servers to
remote user computers. If anyone knows of a good reference
I'd appreciate the tip.

If a remote user browses to my aspx page thru a dial-up
connection, is there a way for my web app to copy files
from the server to the users computer? If so, I'd
appreciate an example or a good reference.

TIA

Kevin Spencer

Browsers download files. If you want the user to download a file, put a link
to it.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer