    from the server to the users computer? If so, I'd
    appreciate an example or a good reference.

    TIA

    Steven, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Browsers download files. If you want the user to download a file, put a link
    to it.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Complex things are made up of
    lots of simple things.

    Kevin Spencer, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Here's a good tutorial on the subject:
    http://www.aspnetpro.com/features/2003/07/asp200307so_f/asp200307so_f.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD