how to transfer time from datetime coloumn to another coloumn

YMPN

Hello Guys,

I have a datetime coloumn, i want to extract time only this coloumn and
save this time only to another coloumn in the same table.

I am new to asp.net..

thanks..

Aidy

Hello Guys,
I have a datetime coloumn, i want to extract time only this coloumn and
save this time only to another coloumn in the same table.

I am new to asp.net..

thanks..

If you are using data binding, have the second column bind to the same
datetime colomn as the first one only use the format "dd:hh:ss". Without
knowing how or what you are populting it is hard to give explicit help.
Some relevant code should help.

Guest

You may try using the TimeOfDay property of the DateTiime structure.
Unfortunately, this property is the TimeSpan type which may require some more
manipulation if you want a DateTime type in the new column.

I hope this helps.

Eagle