How to trigger OnChange or OnClick events for multiple rows in table??

DS

Hi,

I can trigger these events successfully if table only has one row:

Sub InputField_OnChange()
End Sub

But, these events cannot be fired if table has more than one row, why? Pls
advise solutions. Thanks.

My environment: ASP with IIS.

DS

Bob Barrows

DS said:
Hi,

I can trigger these events successfully if table only has one row:

Sub InputField_OnChange()
End Sub

But, these events cannot be fired if table has more than one row,
why? Pls advise solutions. Thanks.

My environment: ASP with IIS.

DS
Events are client-side code which is off-topic in an asp newsgroup (asp is
server-side technology). Please post your question to one of the "dhtml"
groups, or to .scripting.vbscript. When you do, please provide a little more
information: a snippet of your table html to help illustrate your problem.

Bob Barrows

PS. It sounds as if you need to utilize the element id's more than you are
doing.