how to trust a midlet

tkempf

Hi,

I developed a MIDlet that makes use of the IP network. Every time it
access the network I have to confirm that the MIDlet is allowed to use
the network.

How can I trust the MIDlet that it is always allowed to access the
network without a confirmation? I reduced already the security settings
to confirme the network access "per run". But I want to reduce it
further to allow it always after start up.

Thanks,
Thomas

Darryl Pierce

How can I trust the MIDlet that it is always allowed to access the
network without a confirmation? I reduced already the security settings
to confirme the network access "per run". But I want to reduce it
further to allow it always after start up.

Digitally sign the MIDlet using the CA your handset trusts.