    I want to rewrite all my C++ programs, because I think BASIC is the
    better language.

    What do I have to do?

    Ron Main, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Ron Main

    L1quid Guest

    Ron Main wrote:
    > I want to rewrite all my C++ programs, because I think BASIC is the
    > better language.
    >
    > What do I have to do?

    If you know either language shouldn't you be able to convert from one
    to the other with relative ease? Assuming the C++ programs aren't very
    complex, of course.

    I am also curious as to why you think BASIC is a better language than
    C++?

    L1quid, Dec 16, 2005

  3. Ron Main

    Protoman Guest

    BASIC is inferior!!!!! You can't do systems programming in BASIC!!!! It
    destroys the mind!!!!

    Protoman, Dec 16, 2005
  4. Ron Main

    John Carson Guest

    "L1quid" <> wrote in message

    > I am also curious as to why you think BASIC is a better language than
    > C++?

    Don't be. He is obviously a troll.

    --
    John Carson

    John Carson, Dec 16, 2005
  5. Ron Main

    Neil Cerutti Guest

    On 2005-12-16, Ron Main <> wrote:
    > I want to rewrite all my C++ programs, because I think BASIC is
    > the better language.
    >
    > What do I have to do?

    First, call and reschedule your lobotomy.

    Second, do not be late this time.

    --
    Neil Cerutti

    Neil Cerutti, Dec 16, 2005
  6. like these troll posts :(

    Diego Martins, Dec 16, 2005
  7. "Ron Main" wrote:

    > I want to rewrite all my C++ programs, because
    > I think BASIC is the better language.
    > What do I have to do?

    See my reply in talk.bizarre .

    --
    Cheers!
    Robbie Hatley

    Robbie Hatley, Dec 17, 2005
  8. Ron Main

    Guest

    You should retarget gcc to output BASIC source instead of native code.
    Then run this compiler on your existing code, and use the generated
    BASIC as your base for future development. Ensure you have a good set
    of example data and output so that you can perform good regression
    testing on your translated programs.

    , Dec 18, 2005