How To Turn On Your PC In Just 10 Seconds

John Napzter

So you wanna know how to turn the pc on in 10 seconds (may vary).
Heres what you have to do to turn your PC on in 10 seconds.

1. Click on the start button
2. Press R it will take you to Run well go to run
3. Type Regedit and press enter

this will open Registery Editor, now look for the key

HKEY_LOACAL_MECHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contr ol\ContentIndex

4. Now there find the key called "Startup Delay" double click on it,
now where its Base
5. Click Decimal, now its default value is 4800000 (75300:hexadecimal)
6. Change the value to 40000

Here you go, you have done it.
7. Now close the Registery Editor and Restart Your Computer
You'll See The Result

COOL PC TRICKS N TIPS
Hey guys visit this for all cool tricks and tips for your PC

http://123enter.blogspot.com

Just click Tips n Tricks section
Contents of this blog are:

1]How To Turn On Your PC In Just 10 Seconds
2]Make Free Pc To Phone Calls Anywhere In The World
3]How To Edit Any Website On The Net (Yahoo, Google, Friendster and
etc.)
4]How To Change A Selected Text To All Caps, Small Caps In MS Word
5]How To Download & Save Flash Animation Files in Firefox or IE
6]Microsoft Word Amazing Discovery
7]How To Access Block Website Using Calculator
8]How To Access Your Folders From Your Taskbar
9]How To Optimize DSL-CABLE Connection Speed
10]How To Always Open Internet Explorer Maximised
11]How To Delete An "Undeletable" File
12]How To Create A Personal Screen Saver In Win Xp
13]A couple more keyboard shortcuts very Usefull
14]How To Allow More Than 2 Simultaneous Downloads On Internet
Explorer 6
15]How To Stop Noise In Copying Audio CD Windows XP
16]How To Increase Internet Download Speed From 100-200kbsec
17]How To Increase Bandwidth by 20% Windows XP

PC Tweaking

1]How To Remove Unwanted Programs in Windows XP
2]How To Disable the Windows XP Splash Screen
3]How To Lighting Fast StartUp Internet Explorer
4]How To Boot Windows XP Fast
5]How To Auto Delete Temporary Folder
6]How To Disable Windows Logo
7]How To Disabling The 'UNSIGNED DRIVER' Dialogs Windows XP
8]How To Change Windows XP Boot Screen
9]How To Disable The Send Report Error Windows Xp
10]How To Firefox Speed Tweak
11]How To Speed Up Internet Explorer

keep visiting us to learn new tricks

http://123enter.blogspot.com

Richard Heathfield

(e-mail address removed) said:

Did you try following his advice? I did, but I fell at the first hurdle -
he says to click on the Start button, but I don't appear to have one.

vippstar

(e-mail address removed) said:

Did you try following his advice? I did, but I fell at the first hurdle -
he says to click on the Start button, but I don't appear to have one.
I didn't even read it, my computer starts as soon as i press the power
button.

CBFalconer

Richard said:
(e-mail address removed) said:

Did you try following his advice? I did, but I fell at the first
hurdle - he says to click on the Start button, but I don't appear
to have one.

I do!!! However, I ignored 'his advice'.

Mark McIntyre

Trivial to solve - go to your wife's sewing basket, find some sticky
tape.... :)
I do!!! However, I ignored 'his advice'.

The 'tip' merely causes indexing to start sooner on machines cursed with
windows' bloated file searcher. I suspect it will slow down the PC
rather than the reverse.