How To Turn On Your PC In Just 10 Seconds

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by John Napzter, Dec 1, 2007.

  1. John Napzter

    John Napzter Guest

    So you wanna know how to turn the pc on in 10 seconds (may vary).
    Heres what you have to do to turn your PC on in 10 seconds.

    1. Click on the start button
    2. Press R it will take you to Run well go to run
    3. Type Regedit and press enter

    this will open Registery Editor, now look for the key

    HKEY_LOACAL_MECHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contr ol\ContentIndex

    4. Now there find the key called "Startup Delay" double click on it,
    now where its Base
    5. Click Decimal, now its default value is 4800000 (75300:hexadecimal)
    6. Change the value to 40000

    Here you go, you have done it.
    7. Now close the Registery Editor and Restart Your Computer
    You'll See The Result

    COOL PC TRICKS N TIPS
    Hey guys visit this for all cool tricks and tips for your PC

    http://123enter.blogspot.com

    Just click Tips n Tricks section
    Contents of this blog are:

    1]How To Turn On Your PC In Just 10 Seconds
    2]Make Free Pc To Phone Calls Anywhere In The World
    3]How To Edit Any Website On The Net (Yahoo, Google, Friendster and
    etc.)
    4]How To Change A Selected Text To All Caps, Small Caps In MS Word
    5]How To Download & Save Flash Animation Files in Firefox or IE
    6]Microsoft Word Amazing Discovery
    7]How To Access Block Website Using Calculator
    8]How To Access Your Folders From Your Taskbar
    9]How To Optimize DSL-CABLE Connection Speed
    10]How To Always Open Internet Explorer Maximised
    11]How To Delete An "Undeletable" File
    12]How To Create A Personal Screen Saver In Win Xp
    13]A couple more keyboard shortcuts very Usefull
    14]How To Allow More Than 2 Simultaneous Downloads On Internet
    Explorer 6
    15]How To Stop Noise In Copying Audio CD Windows XP
    16]How To Increase Internet Download Speed From 100-200kbsec
    17]How To Increase Bandwidth by 20% Windows XP

    PC Tweaking

    1]How To Remove Unwanted Programs in Windows XP
    2]How To Disable the Windows XP Splash Screen
    3]How To Lighting Fast StartUp Internet Explorer
    4]How To Boot Windows XP Fast
    5]How To Auto Delete Temporary Folder
    6]How To Disable Windows Logo
    7]How To Disabling The 'UNSIGNED DRIVER' Dialogs Windows XP
    8]How To Change Windows XP Boot Screen
    9]How To Disable The Send Report Error Windows Xp
    10]How To Firefox Speed Tweak
    11]How To Speed Up Internet Explorer

    keep visiting us to learn new tricks

    http://123enter.blogspot.com

    John Napzter, Dec 1, 2007

  2. John Napzter

    Guest

    Go away!

    , Dec 1, 2007

  3. said:

    > Go away!

    Did you try following his advice? I did, but I fell at the first hurdle -
    he says to click on the Start button, but I don't appear to have one.

    Email: -http://www. +rjh@

    Richard Heathfield, Dec 1, 2007
  4. John Napzter

    Guest

    On Dec 1, 10:32 am, Richard Heathfield <> wrote:
    > said:
    >
    > > Go away!

    > Did you try following his advice? I did, but I fell at the first hurdle -
    > he says to click on the Start button, but I don't appear to have one.

    I didn't even read it, my computer starts as soon as i press the power
    button.

    , Dec 1, 2007
  5. John Napzter

    CBFalconer Guest

    Richard Heathfield wrote:
    > said:
    >
    >> Go away!

    > Did you try following his advice? I did, but I fell at the first
    > hurdle - he says to click on the Start button, but I don't appear
    > to have one.

    I do!!! However, I ignored 'his advice'.

    <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>
    Try the download section.

    CBFalconer, Dec 1, 2007
  6. CBFalconer wrote:
    > Richard Heathfield wrote:
    >> said:
    >>
    >>> Go away!

    >> Did you try following his advice? I did, but I fell at the first
    >> hurdle - he says to click on the Start button, but I don't appear
    >> to have one.

    Trivial to solve - go to your wife's sewing basket, find some sticky
    tape.... :)

    > I do!!! However, I ignored 'his advice'.

    The 'tip' merely causes indexing to start sooner on machines cursed with
    windows' bloated file searcher. I suspect it will slow down the PC
    rather than the reverse.

    Mark McIntyre, Dec 1, 2007