How to underline a label in a template column?

Guest

I want to add a mouseover attribute on a label which is in a template column.
For example the label will be underlined on mouseover event.

How can i do that?
Thanks...

joey.powell

Java-less:

Try using an asp hyperlink instead. You can then use a CSS class (for
example: "MyClass") to make it behave like you want...

a.MyClass
{
text-decoration:none;
}