How to update a column in Access to empty???

Guys, i had try to update the "Date" value in my access to empty string.
The data type for the column value is Date/Time. I use the following
simple code:

rsForum ("Date") = ""

It give me error when i try to run the asp and do an update. the error
is

Error Type:
Provider (0x80020005)
Type mismatch.

I think because the datatype is Date/Time and not text so I cant like
that straightaway update it as empty strong. HOW CAN I DO IT???
cheers

Manohar Kamath

You can not update a non-string field to a string value (even empty).
However, you can set it to Null

rsForum ("Date") = Null