how to update ATLAS UpdatePanel

jmdolinger

Vaidas said:
How to update ATLAS AJAX UpdatePanel by using javascript.

Hey Vaidas, I need to do the same thing as you. I have a page where I
don't want my UpdatePanels to load with any content during the initial
page load. Then in response to the pageLoad event (the client side
javascript page load), I want to individually refresh each UpdatePanel.
Simply calling form.submit(), forces a true pageback, not a partial
render. Still searching for the answer on this. How the partial
postback happens seems to be magic right now.

I think that somewhere internally, the atlas client side library
provides an implementation of the form.onsubmit method to try and
intercept your submit call and figure out whether to do a proper
postback or a partial one. I don't know how it's makes it's
differentiation though.

I'll reply back here if I find anything.

Jason