How to update Java on KNOPPIX.

RoboHobby

Hi,

Recently I updated my old article 'How to update Java on KNOPPIX'.

It is just my own experience about how to remove old Java and install
new version on popular Linux Live CD distribution.

May be it would be useful for Java developers, who like to place their
applications on their own Linux live CD.

http://www.RohoHobby.com/how_to_update_java_on_knoppix.jsp
http://www.RohoHobby.com/how_to_update_java_on_knoppix_part_1.jsp
http://www.RohoHobby.com/how_to_update_java_on_knoppix_part_2.jsp

Sincerely, Oleg