How to upload a text file into SQL Server via ASP.NET?

ABC

Our environment has two servers, one is web and another is SQL Server. I
want a upload page to upload file (which I done.). Then I call "Bulk
Insert" command from ADO.NET, it cannot do that as SQL Server cannot access
the file on Web Server. I made sure the SQL login user have Bulk-insert
rights.

We cannot use BLOB feature as this is not sure my case. Our aim is insert
data which stored on text file into some tables.

Is there any best idea to solve it?

Jeremy S.

From your Web server you could write the file to a shared folder on the SQL
Server (via mapped drive).