How to upload some file on web server

max

a.. How to upload some file on web server (FTP?) with single Perl script.
b.. Where I can found Perl FAQ in PDF, or Zip file?
Tnx.

Tom

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

max said:
a.. How to upload some file on web server (FTP?) with single Perl script.

A convenient way is by using the CPAN module CGI::UploadEasy.

http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?CGI::UploadEasy
b.. Where I can found Perl FAQ in PDF, or Zip file?

Don't know about PDF or zip, but you find an overview of available
online docs at http://www.perl.org/docs.html

Assuming you are on a Windows box, I recommend that you install the
bundle at http://www.indigostar.com/indigoperl.htm

That gives you Perl with Apache and PHP, and you get the whole Perl docs
(incl. the FAQ) conveniently available as HTML pages.