    b.. Where I can found Perl FAQ in PDF, or Zip file?
    Tnx.

    Tom
    max, Apr 27, 2005

  2. max wrote:
    > a.. How to upload some file on web server (FTP?) with single Perl script.

    A convenient way is by using the CPAN module CGI::UploadEasy.

    http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?CGI::UploadEasy

    > b.. Where I can found Perl FAQ in PDF, or Zip file?

    Don't know about PDF or zip, but you find an overview of available
    online docs at http://www.perl.org/docs.html

    Assuming you are on a Windows box, I recommend that you install the
    bundle at http://www.indigostar.com/indigoperl.htm

    That gives you Perl with Apache and PHP, and you get the whole Perl docs
    (incl. the FAQ) conveniently available as HTML pages.

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Apr 27, 2005

  3. max

    max Guest

    Thanks. Indigo Perl is best Perl - PHP - My SQL All in one solution.

    max, Apr 27, 2005