How to use a DataSet with the Office XP Chart Component and ASP.NE

Guest

Hello

I'm using the above Knowledge base example above(303016) and have followed
it to the letter.

The problem is it only displays the top record of the dataset in the chart.
I have dumped out the contents of the XML and know that there are 10 records
in there but these dont appear in the chart. Does anybody know why or
experienced the same problems.

I also connected the data using mspersist to a pivottable and still got 12
record. What am I missing here??

Many thanks in anticipation.