how to use a DHTML drop menu with ASP.Net?

feng

Execuse me if I am using the wrong term but what I am
intrested in using is a "drop menu" on a page that behaves
like the Start menu in Windows. An example of what I am
talking about is on the left side of this page:
http://www.msnbc.com/news/

Can someone tell me:
1) What is the term for this kind of menu?
2) How to use this kind of menu with ASP.Net?
3) An simple example would be great.

Thanks a lot.

feng

Stanley

You need to use javascript for things like DHTML drop down menus. If you go
to google.com and search for "drop down menu javascript" you will find lots
of examples for this.

Stanley