    Thanks in advance.
    Krishna Prasad.VCVR.
    91-9884536263.
    kris, Apr 24, 2006

  2. Thomas Weidenfeller, Apr 24, 2006

  3. kris

    kris Guest

    Thanks Thomas. I am just looking for more ways. Thats'all.
    kris, Apr 24, 2006
  4. kris

    Oliver Wong Guest

    "kris" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks Thomas. I am just looking for more ways. Thats'all.

    "Looking for more ways" isn't a good reason to multipost. In fact, I
    don't think there are any good reasons to multipost, since crossposting is
    so much better: http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/xpost.html

    - Oliver
    Oliver Wong, Apr 25, 2006
  5. kris

    Chris Uppal Guest

    Oliver Wong wrote:

    > In fact, I
    > don't think there are any good reasons to multipost, since crossposting is
    > so much better: http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/xpost.html

    One good reason is that you expect that the answers posted in one group would
    be uninteresting, or even irritating, to readers of the other group. For
    instance I really wish people wouldn't cross-post between comp.programmer
    (which I read) and comp.lang.c (which I wouldn't read if you paid me[*])

    But for most cases, I agree. Cross-posting is not only more convenient for all
    parties (including the OP), it can lead to interesting cross-pollination
    between groups.

    -- chris

    [*] Depending on the sums involved, of course ;-)
    Chris Uppal, Apr 26, 2006
  6. Thomas Weidenfeller, Apr 26, 2006