How to Use A DLL in Java program.

kris

Hi ,

I have a Legacy code in Microsoft DLL I need to use the functions in
that DLL.Is there any way to import a DLL in java program and how to
use that functions in java program.
and is there any third party tools for this.

Thanks in advance.
Krishna Prasad.VCVR.
91-9884536263.

Thomas Weidenfeller

kris said:
Hi ,

I have a Legacy code in Microsoft DLL I need to use the functions in

Don't multipost. You question has been answered somewhere else.

Chris Uppal

Oliver said:
In fact, I
don't think there are any good reasons to multipost, since crossposting is
so much better: http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/xpost.html

One good reason is that you expect that the answers posted in one group would
be uninteresting, or even irritating, to readers of the other group. For
instance I really wish people wouldn't cross-post between comp.programmer
(which I read) and comp.lang.c (which I wouldn't read if you paid me[*])

But for most cases, I agree. Cross-posting is not only more convenient for all
parties (including the OP), it can lead to interesting cross-pollination
between groups.

-- chris

[*] Depending on the sums involved, of course ;-)