how to use another font on remote webserver

Milsnips

hi there,

i am using shared hosting for a website, and want to use a custom font for
my website, located in a folder, but dont know how to dynamically load it.

Any code samples appreciated for asp.net (VB)..

thanks,
Paul

Guest

There really isn't a good way to use non-standard fonts on the web. There is
some W3C standards for it, but most browsers (including IE) do not support it.

As for loading a font into ASP.NET... I really don't see what you are trying
to acomplish with that.

Good luck