how to use boost.thread

dingounan

how to compile boost.thread,and set it?
I have trouble.
platform: windows XP
compiler: Borland C++ Compiler 5.5.1 commandline tools
thanks.

Duane Hebert

how to compile boost.thread,and set it?
I have trouble.
platform: windows XP
compiler: Borland C++ Compiler 5.5.1 commandline tools

Which version of boost? Borland has problems with this
if the thread lib isn't static and the latest version of boost
has trouble if it is. I had to stick with the previous version
of boost and compile my own static lib with the boost
source files to use it with BCB5 and BCB6.

dingounan

Duane Hebert said:
Which version of boost? Borland has problems with this
if the thread lib isn't static and the latest version of boost
has trouble if it is. I had to stick with the previous version
of boost and compile my own static lib with the boost
source files to use it with BCB5 and BCB6.

boost_1_31_0

Duane Hebert

boost_1_31_0

We couldn't go past boost_1_30_2 and with
that one, we had to take the cpp files from the
thread subdirectory and compile and link them
into a static library. What errors are you
getting?