How to use ButtonColumn to select a Datagrid row?

Northern

I am having problem select a row from datagrid. According
to the doc, the standard way of doing this is to add
ButtonColumn to the grid and have a event handler do the
work. I added this ButtonColumn and have a method linked
to the button click event. All these are fine. My only
problem is that the event handler only take arguments as:
ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs
as oppose to:
ByVal oSource As Object, ByVal oArgs As
DataGridCommandEventArgs

This make it impossible for me to retrive any information
about the row, since the System.EventArgs doesn't expose
those properties.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks