How to use different asmx in different sub-directories ?

Sophie PARISOT

Hi,

I try to create one application and different virtual sub-directories (?)
with their own webservices but I have this kind of error : unable to create
the type myNamespace

Ligne 1 : <%@ WebService Language="c#" Codebehind="myClass.asmx.cs"
Class="myNamespace" %>

When all the webservices are in the same web application (same directory)
it works ...

Has someone an idea?

Thanks

Satish

Hi,

You can directly access the asmx files which is in the subfolders, there is
no restriction,once you compile the project, then you can access with the
name space which is mentioned in the asmx file.

regards
Satish