How to use DrPython plugins

Laszlo Zsolt Nagy

Hi All!

I have DrPython installed. I see there are cool plugins but I cannot
user them. For example, I installed the "CodeCompletion" and "CodeMark"
plugins. I have enabled the "CodeCompletion" plugin by default. I
assigned the shortcut CTRL+SPACE to <Plugin>:CodeCompletion "Toggle Code
Completion". However, when I'm editing a file nothing happens. No matter
if I hit CTRL+SPACE or not. I have the same problem with CodeMark too. I
setup the shortcuts but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Les

RunLevelZero

Well I think you should post in this forum and you will get your answer
more quickly.

http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=83074

I'm not sure which version you are using? The developer for DrPython
is rather busy right now but someone else there might be able to help
you a bit more than me. Have you tried using the period for code
completion? That works fine for me. I use alt enter for find and
complete. It almost sounds like you should manually remove the plugins
you have installed and reinstall them. Did you download the plugins
manually or did you use the plugin installer?

Franz Steinhaeusler

Hello Laszlo,
I have DrPython installed. I see there are cool plugins but I cannot
user them.

I'm glad, you like DrPython and the plugins.
What Platform do you have?

Python, WxPython Version, latest DrPython 3.10.3 Version?
You see this, when you call Help => About DrPython => System Info.
For example, I installed the "CodeCompletion" and "CodeMark"
plugins. I have enabled the "CodeCompletion" plugin by default. I
assigned the shortcut CTRL+SPACE to <Plugin>:CodeCompletion "Toggle Code
Completion".

The code completition plugin is special, it is hardcoded
to use the '.' char to launch the completion.

However, when I'm editing a file nothing happens. No matter
if I hit CTRL+SPACE or not. I have the same problem with CodeMark too.

I could duplicate it.
In codemark there there was a bug.

updated Codemarks to 0.0.6.
https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1331861&forum_id=382892

Download:
setup the shortcuts but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Could you try again?

Cheers,