    DSblizzard Guest

    How to use GLib in Windows? .def filis in developer archive and DLLs
    don't contain definitions of GSList and constants.

    DSblizzard, Jan 30, 2010

  2. DSblizzard

    Ian Collins Guest

    DSblizzard wrote:
    > How to use GLib in Windows? .def filis in developer archive and DLLs
    > don't contain definitions of GSList and constants.

    You probably have more luck if you ask in a windows group.

    --
    Ian Collins

    Ian Collins, Jan 30, 2010

  3. DSblizzard

    Flash Gordon Guest

    Ian Collins wrote:
    > DSblizzard wrote:
    >> How to use GLib in Windows? .def filis in developer archive and DLLs
    >> don't contain definitions of GSList and constants.

    > You probably have more luck if you ask in a windows group.

    Or the GLib mailing lists.
    --
    Flash Gordon

    Flash Gordon, Jan 30, 2010
  4. DSblizzard <> writes:

    > How to use GLib in Windows? .def filis in developer archive and DLLs
    > don't contain definitions of GSList and constants.

    I suggest visiting:
    http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html

    fetching all the stuff for DEV and then try the examples. It works
    quite painlessness on windows....

    Regards
    Friedrich

    --
    Please remove just-for-news- to reply via e-mail.

    Friedrich Dominicus, Jan 30, 2010
  5. DSblizzard

    DSblizzard Guest

    Thank you all, I solve the problem: constant definitions are in .h
    files. Relaxing Python experience...

    DSblizzard, Jan 31, 2010