    If Not IsNull(Recordset1("PeopletEmailAddress")) then Response.Write
    Recordset1.Fields("PeopletEmailAddress")
    Response.Write "</TD>"

    Jack, Sep 24, 2004

  2. How would you do it if it where just a static html page you were writing?

    So, how about

    If Not IsNull(Recordset1("PeopletEmailAddress")) then
    Response.Write "<a href=""mailto:" &
    Recordset1.Fields("PeopletEmailAddress") & """>" &
    Recordset1.Fields("PeopletEmailAddress") & "</a>"
    Response.write "</td>"
    End if

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Sep 24, 2004