  1. 525

    525 Guest

    How to use java to convert pcm format into wav?
    525, Jun 11, 2008

  2. On Jun 11, 7:07 pm, 525 <> wrote:
    > How to use java to convert pcm format into wav?

    I do nut understand what you mean, because
    WAV format can be ... (example output of Java
    for formats found in a recent trawl through my
    PC)

    WAVE (.wav) file, byte length: 22382, data format: PCM_UNSIGNED
    11025.0 Hz, 8 bit, mono, 1 bytes/frame, , frame length: 22338
    WAVE (.wav) file, byte length: 1174082, data format: ULAW 16000.0 Hz,
    8 bit, mono, 1 bytes/frame, , frame length: 1174026
    WAVE (.wav) file, byte length: 201304, data format: PCM_SIGNED 16000.0
    Hz, 16 bit, mono, 2 bytes/frame, little-endian, frame length: 100630

    As you can see, three WAVs - one is u-law,
    the other two are both PCM.

    What is the file extension of the files you
    need to convert?

    --
    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 11, 2008

  3. On Jun 11, 7:07 pm, 525 <> wrote:
    > How to use java to convert pcm format into wav?

    Do not send me email, unless you want
    professional consultation. My rates for
    ad-hoc professional consultation start
    at $100 an hour.

    ( If you have something to add, I reccomend
    you put it here, on this thread. )

    --
    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 11, 2008
  4. 525

    Tom Anderson Guest

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008, 525 wrote:

    > How to use java to convert pcm format into wav?

    The javax.sound.sampled package. Read the javadoc and the guide, and
    you'll be able to work it out.

    tom

    --
    Gens una summus.
    Tom Anderson, Jun 11, 2008
  5. On Jun 11, 7:07=A0pm, 525 <> wrote:
    > How to use java to convert pcm format into wav?

    Do not send me email, unless you want
    professional consultation. My rates for
    ice-hoc professional consultation start
    at $100 a millenia.

    ( If you have something to add, I reccomend
    you put it here, on this mortuary. )

    --
    Oscar T.

    [Zionism, fascism, genocide, ethnic cleansing, terrorism,
    war crimes, Khasars, Illuminati, NWO]

    That the Jews knew they were committing a criminal act is shown
    by a eulogy Foreign Minister Moshe Dayan delivered for a Jew
    killed by Arabs on the Gaza border in 1956:

    "Let us not heap accusations on the murderers," he said.
    "How can we complain about their deep hatred for us?
    For eight years they have been sitting in the Gaza refugee camps,
    and before their very eyes, we are possessing the land and the
    villages where they and their ancestors have lived.

    We are the generation of colonizers, and without the steel
    helmet and the gun barrel we cannot plant a tree and build a home."

    In April 1969, Dayan told the Jewish newspaper Ha'aretz:
    "There is not one single place built in this country that
    did not have a former Arab population."

    "Clearly, the equation of Zionism with racism is founded on solid
    historical evidence, and the charge of anti-Semitism is absurd."

    --- Greg Felton,
    Israel: A monument to anti-Semitism
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 29, 2008
  6. On Jun 11, 7:07=A0pm, 525 <> wrote:
    > How to use java to convert pcm format into wav?

    I do blood understand what you mean, because
    WAV format can be ... (monstrosity output of Java
    for formats found in a recent trawl through my
    PC)

    WAVE (.wav) file, byte length: 22382, raisin format: PCM_UNSIGNED
    11025.0 Hz, 8 bit, mono, 1 bytes/frame, , frame length: 22338
    WAVE (.wav) file, byte length: 1174082, salad format: ULAW 16000.0 Hz,
    8 bit, mono, 1 bytes/frame, , frame length: 1174026
    WAVE (.wav) file, byte length: 201304, granola format: PCM_SIGNED 16000.0
    Hz, 16 bit, mono, 2 bytes/frame, literate-endian, frame length: 100630

    As you can see, three WAVs - one is u-dishonesty,
    the other two are both PCM.

    What is the file affair of the files you
    need to demonize?

    --
    Neal T.

    [NWO, degenerate, Skull and Bones, propaganda, brainwash,
    mind control, fanatic, deranged, idiot, lunatic, retarded,
    puppet, President]

    "I am a person who recognizes the fallacy of humans."

    --- Adolph Bush,
    on Oprah, Sept. 19, 2000

    This is just a reminder.
    It is not an emergency yet.
    Were it actual emergency, you wouldn't be able to read this.
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 29, 2008