How to use javamail with Lotus Server?

Zsolt

Hi,

my application uses javamail to send emails via a SMTP server. Unfortunately
in the current case no SMTP server is available (I think because of
security), all emails must be sent via a Lotus server. Any idea what I could
do?

Zsolt

Tor Iver Wilhelmsen

Zsolt said:
my application uses javamail to send emails via a SMTP server. Unfortunately
in the current case no SMTP server is available (I think because of
security), all emails must be sent via a Lotus server. Any idea what I could
do?

Check if IBM/Lotus has a Lotus transport provider you can plug into
the JavaMail APIs.