    --

    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    rucawork.
    ruca, Mar 4, 2004

  2. JavaScript is client-side scripting, embedded in the HTML of a page, and
    runs in the browser. VB.Net is server-side programming which creates the
    HTML in the page. You use JavaScript in an ASP.Net page the same way you
    would in a static HTML page. You can use your server-side programming to
    generate the JavaScript and add it to the page if you wish.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Mar 4, 2004

  3. ruca

    Stanley Guest

    If you are referencing an external JS file you can do it just like you do in
    any page.
    <script language="javascript" src="myJS.js"></script>

    if you need to make a call from a link or button or something then you can
    add an attribute to the control.

    myControl.Attribute.Add("onclick","myJSFunction();")

    You can also look up "RegisterClientScriptBlock" and/or
    "RegisterStartupScript".

    -Stanley

    Stanley, Mar 4, 2004
  4. ruca

    ruca Guest

    Yes I have a JS file, where I have show_clock function to call. I calling
    her like this<body onload="show_clock()">, but nothing happens. The clock
    don't appear.

    In your opinion what should I do? Use "RegisterClientScriptBlock" and/or
    "RegisterStartupScript".? If yes, how can I use them?

    --

    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca

    ruca, Mar 4, 2004