How to use jstl varable that set to checkbox?

Vladimir.Sakharuk

Hi
I am having the problem to show checkbox in jsp. I am trying to
recreate the example of displaytag with jstl from
http://demo.appfuse.org/appfuse/demos/users-edit.jsp
I am using jsp 2.0 under tomcat 5.5

After playing with a code I was able to display table with checkboxes
except
the check box in the column header that shows ${checkAll} instead of
actuall check box. But it does shown on that site! Let me know what I
missed.

The variable set this way:

<c:set var="checkAll">
<input type="checkbox" name="allbox" onclick="checkAll(this.form)"
style="margin: 0 0 0 4px" />
</c:set>

Here it is used:
<display:column style="width: 5%" title="${checkAll}">
</display:column>

Note the
<display:table name="${test}" id="test" class="list">
from this example also has not worked untill I change it to
<display:table name="test" id="test" class="list">
If there is better way let me know.

I have displaytag-1.1.jar, jstl-1.1.2.jar, standard-1.0.6.jar in lib
directory.

Thanks \/lad