how to use logic:Empty within c:forEach

Discussion in 'Java' started by PC Leung, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. PC Leung

    PC Leung Guest

    The following coding always return blank values.
    If I remove logic tags, it shows values correctly.
    How can I use logic:Empty inside c:forEach ?

    Thanks

    <c:forEach items="${resultSet.rows}" var="row">
    <logic:empty name="${row.usernm}">
    &nbsp
    </logic:empty>
    <logic:notEmpty name="${row.usernm}">