How to use Microsoft Rich TextBox control 6?

Sean

Hi,

I have a project which is to display RTF content on web pages. I add the
Microsoft Rich TextBox control to ASP.NET page, and it works in some
computers. However, in other computer, it only shows the icon.

Is there anyone know how to use Microsoft Rich TextBox on ASP.NET pages?
What software or component should I install if I want to use it? Thanks a
lot.

Sean

Peter Müller-Mannhardt

As far as I can see, all these controls use html not rtf right?
PMM

Sean

Agree with peter. All the controls in that website only support HTML, but
not RTF format. I know ActiveX control can be used in web pages, and it
works in my laptop. But it does not work in some computer. So how can you
use a ActiveX control?