how to use mount() system call for cd image mounting

paras sharma

hello everyone;
I was trying to make a prog. to mount CD image using
mount() system call, but I got error
block device require what arguments should I pass to it to make it
work.

Flash Gordon

paras sharma wrote, On 07/10/07 17:24:
hello everyone;
I was trying to make a prog. to mount CD image using
mount() system call, but I got error
block device require what arguments should I pass to it to make it
work.

You need to ask on a group dedicated to your implementation (or type of
implementation) since mount() is not part of standard C. Taking a guess,
I would suggest possibly comp.unix.programmer since I know Linux & Unix
have a mount function.

See http://clc-wiki.net/wiki/Introduction_to_comp.lang.c for the opinion
of a number of regulars on what is topical here and why.

santosh

paras said:
hello everyone;
I was trying to make a prog. to mount CD image using
mount() system call, but I got error
block device require what arguments should I pass to it to make it
work.

Please post to comp.unix.programmer and be a bit more detailed with your
question.

Tor Rustad

paras said:
hello everyone;
I was trying to make a prog. to mount CD image using
mount() system call, but I got error
block device require what arguments should I pass to it to make it
work.

This is not a standard C library API, so you are off-topic.

Why not read the man page...?!