    mount() system call, but I got error
    block device require what arguments should I pass to it to make it
    work.
    paras sharma, Oct 7, 2007

  2. paras sharma

    Flash Gordon Guest

    paras sharma wrote, On 07/10/07 17:24:
    > hello everyone;
    > I was trying to make a prog. to mount CD image using
    > mount() system call, but I got error
    > block device require what arguments should I pass to it to make it
    > work.

    You need to ask on a group dedicated to your implementation (or type of
    implementation) since mount() is not part of standard C. Taking a guess,
    I would suggest possibly comp.unix.programmer since I know Linux & Unix
    have a mount function.

    See http://clc-wiki.net/wiki/Introduction_to_comp.lang.c for the opinion
    of a number of regulars on what is topical here and why.
    --
    Flash Gordon
    Flash Gordon, Oct 7, 2007

  3. paras sharma

    santosh Guest

    paras sharma wrote:

    > hello everyone;
    > I was trying to make a prog. to mount CD image using
    > mount() system call, but I got error
    > block device require what arguments should I pass to it to make it
    > work.

    Please post to comp.unix.programmer and be a bit more detailed with your
    question.
    santosh, Oct 7, 2007
  4. paras sharma

    Tor Rustad Guest

    paras sharma wrote:
    > hello everyone;
    > I was trying to make a prog. to mount CD image using
    > mount() system call, but I got error
    > block device require what arguments should I pass to it to make it
    > work.

    This is not a standard C library API, so you are off-topic.

    Why not read the man page...?!

    --
    Tor <torust [at] online [dot] no>

    C-FAQ: http://c-faq.com/