how to use mouse in FLTK

Engineer

Hi there ,

iam doing a GUI using FLTK, in my interface i have a picture .. and i
need to select a region in this picture using a rectangle.. this
rectangle should be drawn sing the mouse .. and it should be able to
be at any size .as the user draws it .. iam not sure how to do it ..
plz help me ..

thanx

Mike Wahler

Engineer said:
Hi there ,

iam doing a GUI using FLTK, in my interface i have a picture .. and i
need to select a region in this picture using a rectangle.. this
rectangle should be drawn sing the mouse .. and it should be able to
be at any size .as the user draws it .. iam not sure how to do it ..
plz help me ..

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

-Mike