    Is there any article or samples available to leran how to do that?

    Thanks,
    Oleg
    SlcOleg, Nov 22, 2006

  2. Hi,

    have a look at WCF - WS:Security is interoperable and supports Java clients
    - best start by downloading the .NET 3.0 SDK and look at the WCF security
    scenarios section.

    -----

    Dominick Baier, Nov 22, 2006

  3. SlcOleg

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    When you say PKI, does that mean transport level security with SSL (possibly
    with client certificates) or does that mean message level security using
    certificates in conjunction with WS-Security?

    Joe K.

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net

    Joe Kaplan, Nov 22, 2006
  4. SlcOleg

    SlcOleg Guest

    No, it's not a transport level. It's a part of message.
    Oleg S.

    SlcOleg, Nov 22, 2006
  5. SlcOleg

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    I agree with Dominick, then. Use the existing standards (WS-Security) and
    try to use WCF if at all possible. It will make your life easier. Note
    that the Java client will need to support the protocol as well though.

    Joe Kaplan, Nov 22, 2006