    yamadora1999 Guest

    How to use protocols.msn.FileSend and FileReceive?
    Please show me a example.
    yamadora1999, May 24, 2005

  2. yamadora1999

    alex23 Guest

    I think Joe was trying to encourage you to provide some more
    information so that someone _can_ help you...

    Mentioning in the subject that your question is about Twisted would
    certainly be a step in the right direction, as would at _least_
    touching on what you're intending to do, what you've tried, what
    problems you've encountered, what documentation you've read and what
    issues you're not following.

    I have zero experience with Twisted, so I can't provide any help
    myself, but clearing up your own question might encourage someone who
    does know to answer.

    In other words, the easier you make it for someone to answer your
    question, the more inclined they'll be to answer it.

    Good luck.

    -alex23
    alex23, May 24, 2005