how to use pyODBC to connect to MySql ,please give me a sample

Dennis Lee Bieber

host name : localhost
user name:root
password:19910512
database name : shopping

Have you looked at
http://code.google.com/p/pyodbc/wiki/GettingStarted

ODBC is an intermediary system... That is, the application (in this
case, the code using pyODBC) connects to a defined "data source" managed
by the OS-common ODBC system. The OS-common portion uses information in
the data source to connect to the database-specific ODBC backend.

In the case of MySQL, that means you need to have
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/ installed also, and then
define the datasource
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/connector-odbc-examples-walkthrough.html
(this means using, if you are on Windows, using Control
Panel/Administrative Tools/Data Sources(ODBC) to create either a User
DSN or a System DSN. When you click "Add", you will be given a list of
ODBC drivers -- pick the MySQL ODBC driver... Then continue with
configuring the host, database name, etc.)

{If you aren't on Windows, you should normally be able to bypass the
MySQL ODBC connector and go directly to the server using UNIX pipes, or
some such -- read the Connector documentation or MySQL documentation for
details}