    thank you in advance.

    Best regards,
    Ocurnos

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Use it on the web? You can't display it in a browser. Maybe you could use a
    smart client? That would be windows only though.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzsche

    S. Justin Gengo, Oct 6, 2005

  3. Daniel,

    Take a look at the "FreeTextBox" control:

    http://www.freetextbox.com/

    It may be what you're looking for.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzsche

    S. Justin Gengo, Oct 6, 2005
  4. Hi Justin,
    i was trying with the freetextbox b4. I found that the tool is not 100% copy
    and paste. For example, i copy chart and table from excel sheet, and paste in
    the tool, it failed. So, i am actually looking for a tool
    like email composer which allows me to copy and paste and convert it to
    store in sql database.
    Any ideas? guidelines?
    Thanks for ur response.

    Best regards,
    Ocurnos.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Oct 7, 2005
  5. Daniel,

    Sorry, I don't know of anything like that for the web. If it exists it would
    exist as an active x control... and that would be windows only.

    If what you need to do can be done as a windows only application you should
    look into building a smart client (an application that is delivered to the
    client via a web address but installs and runs like a windows program).
    That's the only way I know of to do what you're attempting.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer