how to use richtextbox class?

Guest

Hi all,
How to make use of richtextbox class by typing imports system.windows.forms
to create a runtime richtextbox and allow user to copy and paste data?

Any ideas? guidelineS?

thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Ocurnos

S. Justin Gengo

Use it on the web? You can't display it in a browser. Maybe you could use a
smart client? That would be windows only though.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer

www.aboutfortunate.com

"Out of chaos comes order."
Nietzsche

Guest

Hi Justin,
i was trying with the freetextbox b4. I found that the tool is not 100% copy
and paste. For example, i copy chart and table from excel sheet, and paste in
the tool, it failed. So, i am actually looking for a tool
like email composer which allows me to copy and paste and convert it to
store in sql database.
Any ideas? guidelines?
Thanks for ur response.

Best regards,
Ocurnos.

S. Justin Gengo

Daniel,

Sorry, I don't know of anything like that for the web. If it exists it would
exist as an active x control... and that would be windows only.

If what you need to do can be done as a windows only application you should
look into building a smart client (an application that is delivered to the
client via a web address but installs and runs like a windows program).
That's the only way I know of to do what you're attempting.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer