    RichTextBox in ASPX file? Or where can I find a substitute?

    Thanks in advance!

    Neo
    Neo Chou, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Neo Chou

    Scott M. Guest

    A RichTextBox control is an ActiveX control, which is not native to .NET.
    Use the standard Web Forms TextBox control and you should find similar
    functionality. If you must use the RTB, you can right click on the ToolBox
    and add it From the COM/ActiveX category.

    "Neo Chou" <> wrote in message
    > Greetings!
    >
    > I'm trying to make my ASPX page able to process WORD format document. I
    > learned that RichTextBox might help me, but I can't use it either by

    adding
    > it to my Web Control list or by writing "<asp:RichTextBox id="c1" />" in

    the

    Scott M., Jul 29, 2003

  3. You might consider a third party solution such as these:
    http://www.textboxpro.net/demo/default.aspx
    http://www.richtextbox.com/richtextbox/

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Jul 29, 2003
  4. Neo Chou

    rossgeller

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Free Third Party Richtextbox

    I had to integrate a richtextbox in asp.net page, frustratingly and surprisingly there is no support asp.net. anyways I came across this good article (well forum rules wont allow me post the link :-( , so google for these keywords dottostring richtextbox, and you will have your website :saint: ) on how to integrate a richtextbox effectively in a asp.net page.

    hope it helps:driver:
    rossgeller, Nov 21, 2008