    Is there a way to use traditional scroll bar for DataGrid control
    Thanks
    FD
    FD, Feb 6, 2004

  2. wrap the datagrid in a div tag and set the overflow attributes appropriately

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
    "FD" <> wrote in message
    > Using PageNext or PageIndex is not convenience for DataGrid control to

    display more rows.
    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 6, 2004

  3. FD

    Angela Guest

    Can anyone explain how to add a scrollbar to a DataGrid without enclosing the DataGrid within a <div> tag? I'd like to create a custom webcontrol

    An example in C# or VB would be useful

    Thank
    Angela
    Angela, Feb 6, 2004