How to use TagSoup programatically

Chanchal

Hello,

Anyone knows how to use TagSoup in a java program to read and correct
HTML errors? All documentation is found in the net mentioned only
command line usage if it

Thanks

Chanchal

Tom Anderson

Anyone knows how to use TagSoup in a java program to read and correct
HTML errors? All documentation is found in the net mentioned only
command line usage if it

I've done this, but my memory is hazy, and the only records are deep in
the CVS history of now-deleted classes at work. ISTR that there's a class
called Parser in the middle of it. It can be fed a SAX listener, and it
has a parse method. It's pretty obvious from there.

tom