How to use the Control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Kenny, Dec 3, 2003.

  1. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Hi,

    I would to know how this can be done:

    e.g

    Public Class PagedDropDownList
    Inherits SelectionList
    End Class

    SelectionList control is from System.Web.UI.MobileControls.SelectionList

    Theorically, is it possible to inherit or use the property or functions in
    this control System.Web.UI.MobileControls.PagedControl? How?

    I would like to do so because PagedControl have the internal pagination
    function that i would like to use.

    Thanks,
    Kenny

    Kenny, Dec 3, 2003