how to use this utf8 interators to read from a file

Guest

Hi,
I founded quite nice librarry supporting UTF8,

http://dev.int64.org/snips/utf8.hpp

but I do wonder - how can I use it to read an UTF-8 file stream c++ way
(using >> << .peek() and so on)?

Any idea?

Best - without using wifstream (which is broken on mingw compiler)

there is small example on
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/peerguardian/pg2/pg2/configuration.cpp?view=markup

but not quite usable for me I dont fully understand it apparently

iutf8_iterator<const char*> iter((const char*)view, ((const
char*)view)+len);
iutf8_iterator<const char*> end;
xml::parse(doc, iter, end);