how to use .wsdl files?

Discussion in 'Python' started by edgar c, Sep 11, 2003.

  1. edgar c

    edgar c Guest

    Hi there,

    I have a problem that I'll describe bellow and is
    quite difficult to solve it because I'm new to python.
    I hope I'll get some answers here that will allow me
    to perform my task...

    The idea is that I have to perform some unit tests
    using python for an application that are using web
    services. All the available methods are in wsdl files.

    My question is how could I create python clients that
    will use the methods from the wsdl files?

    Thanks in advance!
    edg

    http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    edgar c, Sep 11, 2003