How to use xerces instead of crimson?

David Kensche

Hi,
I'm parsing some xml in my application. When I log
the parsers classname it always says:

***** Using ParserImpl:eek:rg.apache.crimson.jaxp.SAXParserImpl *****

But I have xerces-2.6.0.jar in %JAVA_HOME%\lib\endorsed and also
in my application lib directory. I start the app via ant with those
arguments:
<jvmarg value="-Djavax.xml.parser.SAXParserFactory
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl" />
<jvmarg value="-Djava.endorsed.dirs %JAVA_ENDORSED_DIRS%;../lib" />

Can anybody tell, what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks beforehand,
David