    validating an XML document against its schema ?

    Regards,
    Razvan
    Razvan, Feb 20, 2005

  2. Razvan

    Razvan Guest

    It seems that something like this:

    xsv -o result.xml -s xsd_validation.xsd xsd_validation.xml

    would do the job. "result.xml" can be seen nicely in IE.

    Razvan
    Razvan, Feb 20, 2005

  3. Razvan

    Razvan Guest

    It seems that something like this:

    xsv -o result.xml -s xsv.xsl document.xml

    would do the job. The "xsv.xsl" file is supplied with the validator.
    The result of the operation (from "result.xml") can be seen nicely in
    FireFox.

    Razvan
    Razvan, Feb 20, 2005