How to use XSV ?

Razvan

Hi,

How can I use XSV to validate an XML document. I know that
with the option -i you can validate the schema itself. How about
validating an XML document against its schema ?

Regards,
Razvan

Razvan

It seems that something like this:

xsv -o result.xml -s xsd_validation.xsd xsd_validation.xml

would do the job. "result.xml" can be seen nicely in IE.

Razvan

Razvan

It seems that something like this:

xsv -o result.xml -s xsv.xsl document.xml

would do the job. The "xsv.xsl" file is supplied with the validator.
The result of the operation (from "result.xml") can be seen nicely in
FireFox.

Razvan