How to user a webform in two different navigation?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Chutki, Oct 24, 2007.

  1. Chutki

    Chutki Guest

    Hi

    My website has two different site navigation for two different type of
    user.

    Some of the functionality are common to both the navigation. For e.g.
    Creating a User / Editing a user.

    For two differnt navigation , I have created two sitemaps and their
    respective master pages.

    first.sitemap and second.sitemap
    with first.master and second.master

    I have CreateUser.aspx , which I would like to be used across both the
    navigation?

    How do I do that?

    Appreciate any help possible!

    Chutki, Oct 24, 2007