How to using html to launch Directory browser

moonhk

Hi Reader

Do you know how to using html to launch defined directory
browser(Window My Computer)

e.g. When click the link (c:\temp) , launch the browser with "c:\temp"

rf

moonhk said:
Hi Reader

Do you know how to using html to launch defined directory
browser(Window My Computer)

e.g. When click the link (c:\temp) , launch the browser with "c:\temp"

why? What does this do for your viewer?

Harlan Messinger

rf said:
why? What does this do for your viewer?

It's kind of like wanting to have buttons on your TV that allow you to
operate your remote control.

Blinky the Shark

Harlan said:
It's kind of like wanting to have buttons on your TV that allow you to
operate your remote control.

That would be handy when you can't find the remote. ;)

moonhk

That's not so bad;l I hate it when mine gives me a busy signal.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

- $Bp}<(Ho0zMQJ8;z(B -

Thank It works.
I write a html file for playing some mp3 file or other documents, also
want to show the file location.
Also want highlight the selected file name in directory.

Ed Mullen

moonhk said:
Hi Reader

Do you know how to using html to launch defined directory
browser(Window My Computer)

e.g. When click the link (c:\temp) , launch the browser with "c:\temp"

What are you really trying to do? In detail, step by step, what are you
doing, what is happening that is other than you would like to have happen?

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Adrienne Boswell

I tried to get a dial tone on my remote the other day ;-{

What I need is a "find the remote" button on my cable box. I lost my
remote two months ago, and I _still_ can't find it. Eh, it's a good thing
- I get more work done.

Els

Adrienne said:
What I need is a "find the remote" button on my cable box. I lost my
remote two months ago, and I _still_ can't find it.

You have young kids, right? Try their toy boxes. (found my mobile
there once..)
Eh, it's a good thing - I get more work done.

In which case, don't look in the toy boxes :)