    raj Guest

    i have face the problem in use the graphics in c. can u tell me
    process of using graphics in c

    raj, Jul 8, 2008

  2. raj

    Ian Collins Guest

    raj wrote:
    > i have face the problem in use the graphics in c. can u tell me
    > process of using graphics in c

    1 - u doesn't post here any more.
    2 - this is a C++ group, not a C one.
    3 - graphics is always platform dependent, ask on a platform specific
    programming group.

    --
    Ian Collins.

    Ian Collins, Jul 8, 2008

  3. Ian Collins <> writes:

    > raj wrote:
    >> i have face the problem in use the graphics in c. can u tell me
    >> process of using graphics in c

    > 1 - u doesn't post here any more.

    Actually, I never saw M. U posting anywhere. Raj, just forget him.

    > 2 - this is a C++ group, not a C one.
    > 3 - graphics is always platform dependent, ask on a platform specific
    > programming group.

    That means, choose a graphic library. If you want to program in C,
    don't choose a C++ graphic library, but a C graphic library. For
    example, libgd: http://www.libgd.org/Main_Page

    --
    __Pascal Bourguignon__

    Pascal J. Bourguignon, Jul 8, 2008