how to using in c graphics

raj

i have face the problem in use the graphics in c. can u tell me
process of using graphics in c

Ian Collins

raj said:
i have face the problem in use the graphics in c. can u tell me
process of using graphics in c

1 - u doesn't post here any more.
2 - this is a C++ group, not a C one.
3 - graphics is always platform dependent, ask on a platform specific
programming group.

Pascal J. Bourguignon

Ian Collins said:
1 - u doesn't post here any more.

Actually, I never saw M. U posting anywhere. Raj, just forget him.
2 - this is a C++ group, not a C one.
3 - graphics is always platform dependent, ask on a platform specific
programming group.

That means, choose a graphic library. If you want to program in C,
don't choose a C++ graphic library, but a C graphic library. For
example, libgd: http://www.libgd.org/Main_Page