    I have try to using createElement to form a nested table,
    But it seems cannot show the nested table.

    Is it possible to do so?
    Cylix, Jul 4, 2006

  2. Cylix

    Ian Collins Guest

    Cylix wrote:
    > I have try to using createElement to form a nested table,
    > But it seems cannot show the nested table.
    >
    > Is it possible to do so?

    Yes, post what you have tried, what you expected see.

    --
    Ian Collins.
    Ian Collins, Jul 4, 2006

  3. Cylix

    RobG Guest

    Cylix wrote:
    > I have try to using createElement to form a nested table,
    > But it seems cannot show the nested table.
    >
    > Is it possible to do so?

    Yes, provided it is nested inside a TD element.

    In IE you need to either create a tableSection element (tbody, thead,
    tfoot) and add tr elements to them, or use the HTMLTableElement
    interface's insertRow method.

    You'll find some useful information here:

    <URL:http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/DOM:table>

    --
    Rob
    RobG, Jul 4, 2006