How to Work Many Developers at a project, simultaneous?

Dexter

Hello all,
I need all my developers work at a project simultaneous.
How it is possible? I need a machine as web server?
And how to configure the visual studio to all to work
simultaneous?

Thanks

Dexter

Marina

What typically happens is that there is a source control system. Developers
get files locally that they need, work on them, and then check them back in.
Everyone works on their own machine.

Eliyahu Goldin

Setup Visual SourceSave. Every developer can develop on his local machine.

Eliyahu

Prodip Saha

I am sure there are many ways to do parallel development. I am using
Rational ClearCase with Project VOB and the tool proved worthy (I don't get
any money for recomending it!!). Five programmers are developing an asp.net
project in parallel.

Prodip

bruce barker

as other said you need some source control system. while you will want a
common webserver to publish and test on, with VS and asp.net, each developer
needs their own webserver (usually local), as asp.net only allows one
debugging session, and any code changes force a recompile.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)