    simultaneous?

    Thanks

    Dexter

    Dexter, Jan 3, 2005

  2. Dexter

    Marina Guest

    What typically happens is that there is a source control system. Developers
    get files locally that they need, work on them, and then check them back in.
    Everyone works on their own machine.

    Marina, Jan 3, 2005

  3. Setup Visual SourceSave. Every developer can develop on his local machine.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 3, 2005
  4. Dexter

    Prodip Saha Guest

    I am sure there are many ways to do parallel development. I am using
    Rational ClearCase with Project VOB and the tool proved worthy (I don't get
    any money for recomending it!!). Five programmers are developing an asp.net
    project in parallel.

    Prodip

    Prodip Saha, Jan 3, 2005
  5. Dexter

    bruce barker Guest

    as other said you need some source control system. while you will want a
    common webserver to publish and test on, with VS and asp.net, each developer
    needs their own webserver (usually local), as asp.net only allows one
    debugging session, and any code changes force a recompile.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jan 3, 2005
  6. John Saunders, Jan 3, 2005